Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My week.

Part one: I saw my favorite band, MuteMath, in concert for the third time. This time was exceptional
for a few different reasons. Reason number one is that they played an afternoon show at a dinky local record store (first photo). It was so tiny and wonderful and I finally got to meet them all and chat for a while. They blew me away with their realness. <3 I have seen so many shows but without question would say MuteMath has been and continues to be the best live show I could recommend.
Record store show. 

We went on a picnic before the concert. 

Me and my sister with the band.

Their entrance through the crowd. 

Part two: I celebrated my 20th birthday by having a fancy little dessert outting with some of my favorites. Here are a few photos we snapped during our evening at the Broadmoor hotel in Colorado Springs. 

    

  

Part 3: I played a show this weekend. I opened for an all day festival full of amazing talents I had never heard before! Playing a show at 10:30 on a Sunday morning was definitely a first and totally worth it. Here's a photo someone snapped. 


-Emily

2 comments: